HelEinir

HelEinir's Books

"Fools have a habit of believing that everything written by a famous authors is admirable. For my part I read only to please myself and like only what suits my taste." -Voltaire, Candide

ホリミヤ 7
Ruta Sepetys
Salt to the Sea
Ruta Sepetys

Wedding Date for Hire

Wedding Date for Hire - Jennifer Shirk Short. Silly. Full of tropes. Sweet. Insta-love to the max. Can't tell characters apart. Fun.

I've been on a chick-lit binge of sorts since last month. In-your-face chick-lit,to be more precise, the one that doesn' hide behind other genres or complicated plots. I know better than to expect unique characters and situations (No, this isn't a dig at the genre,as I clearly enjoy it, but true gems in the chick-lit category are rare and that's just how it is). I guess I've just been looking for a somewhat fun, light read and this book delivered. I rolled my eyes, I laughed and I went "aww". I enjoyed it for what it was is what I'm trying to say.

I just want to be very honest with my review. The book is not bad but it is chick-lit in its most basic form, which I am aware some people avoid like the plague, soooo yeah.

I might read the first book because it made me curious about Sabrina's story, although the plot sounds veeeery similar and I don't know how I feel about that. I guess we'll see.