HelEinir

HelEinir's Books

"Fools have a habit of believing that everything written by a famous authors is admirable. For my part I read only to please myself and like only what suits my taste." -Voltaire, Candide

ホリミヤ 7
Ruta Sepetys
Salt to the Sea
Ruta Sepetys

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 28

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 28 - CLAMP, William Flanagan I finally went ahead and read the final volume of Tsubasa. And no, I didn't read all the volumes because I watched the anime first and became lazy. But as most anyone who cares knows, the anime was pretty much abandoned and if you wanted to know what happened you had to go read the manga, which is gigantic. I read some chapters here and there but yesterday, for some reason, I had the sudden urge to know how it all ended and so I spent my evening reading the last volume.

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEELL. Man, does CLAMP know how to mess with your head. This was all sorts of messed up and I just kept having to take a moment and try to make sense of everything. Was all of that necessary? I don't know. But I can't say it didn't blow my mind.

I just wanted a happy ending for the babiiiies (all of them) and I guess I sort of... kinda... maybe got it? idk.

Now I'm off to read fanfiction.